Kathy Lynn Emerson
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (April 2012)|
Kathy Lynn Emerson is an American writer of historical and mystery novels and non-fiction. She also uses the pseudonyms Kaitlyn Dunnett and Kate Emerson.
Emerson writes historical mysteries as Kathy Lynn Emerson, historical fiction set in royal courts as Kate Emerson and contemporary mystery books as Kaitlyn Dunnett. She grew up in New York state and now lives in Wilton, Maine.
As Kathy Lynn Emerson, she writes the Face Down Mysteries featuring Susanna Appleton, 16th-century gentlewoman, herbalist, and sleuth(including novels and a short story collection,Murders and Other Confusions, Crippen & Landru, 2004), and The Diana Spaulding 1888 Mysteries featuring a late 19th-century journalist.
She was the 2008 winner of the Agatha Award for Best Non-Fiction and a nominee for the "Best Critical / Non-fiction Work" 2009 Anthony Award for How to Write Killer Historical Mysteries and she has also written A Who's Who of Tudor Women.
As Kaitlyn Dunnett, she writes the Liss MacCrimmon Mystery Series, published by Kensington Books.
As Kate Emerson, she writes historical fiction set in the 16th century.
- Secrets of the Tudor Court: The Pleasure Palace (2009)
- Secrets of the Tudor Court: Between Two Queens (2010)
- Secrets of the Tudor Court: By Royal Decree (2010)
- "Introducing Kathy Lynn Emerson". Kathy Lynn Emerson. 12 July 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "Introducing Kate Emerson". Kate Emerson Historicals. 26 February 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "Past Agatha Award Winners & Nominees". Malice Domestic. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "Bouchercon World Mystery Convention : Anthony Awards Nominees". Bouchercon.info. 2003-10-02. Retrieved 2012-02-28.
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|