|Full name||Kathryn Joan Hultin|
|Date of birth||27 September 1982|
|Place of birth||Denver, Colorado, USA|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2008||FC Gold Pride|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Katie Hultin (born September 27, 1982) is an American soccer goalkeeper for the Seattle Sounders Women of the United Soccer Leagues W-League. She previously played for FC Gold Pride in Women's Professional Soccer.
Born in Denver, Colorado to parents, Wally and Donna Hultin, Katie attended Thomas Jefferson High School where she was elected school president and worked as the editor-in-chief of the yearbook. During her freshman year, she helped the team go 9-3 and finish second in the state. Her goals against average was third in state rankings. She was named to the all-conference first team and was an honorable mention All-State selection.
As a sophomore, her team went 8-3 and finished second in the league. Hultin earned honorable mention All-State honors and first team all-conference recognition.
During her junior year, she earned second team all-conference and team MVP honors and was chosen for the Colorado Women in Sports Award. She made the all-conference second team for kicking duties on the football team.
She was nominated for the Colorado Women in Sports award, captained the football team and was picked to the all-conference first team as kicker during her senior year at Thomas Jefferson.
Hultin also played for the Denver Soccer Club and the Region IV Olympic Development Program (ODP) team.
Washington State University
Hultin played for the Washington State Cougars from 2002-2005 and was named Washington State University Most Valuable Player in 2004. She was also names 'Most inspirational' 4 consecutive years.  She was named Pac-10 Player of the Week twice in October 2004.  She made the PAC-10 team of the week several times along with Soccer Buzz Team of the week.
In 2010, Hultin played for the Seattle Sounders Women. She was named to the W-League's All-Western Conference team and two-time player of the week. Hultin has played for the Sounders for 5 seasons and has played in the W-League for a total of 9 seasons.  
Hultin was named goalkeeper coach for the University of Illinois in January, 2014, and was previously the goalkeeper coach Seattle University since 2009. She was a goalkeeper coach for the Washington Olympic Development Program (ODP) from 2007-2010. She holds a Class A US Soccer License and The USSF National Goalkeeper License. She coached for the FC Alliance from 2006 to 2014 and was the Director of Coaching for the girls side.
- "Katie Hultin Biography". Seattle Sounders Women. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "In Good Hands with Katie Hultin". Seattle Sounders Women. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "Katie Hultin Biography". Washington State University. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "Katie Hultin Named Pac-10 Player Of The Week". College Sports TV. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Katie Hultin Named Second Team Academic All-District VIII Team". Pac 12 Conference. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Katie Hultin Profile". FC Alliance. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "Congrats to W-League Sounders Michelle French, Kelli Smith and Katie Hultin". Seattle Times. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "W-LEAGUE: 3 locals named all-conference". ESPN. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Pali Blues hand Sounders Women first loss of the season". Equalizer Soccer. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Sounders Women top Whitecaps 2-0 in opener". Equalizer Soccer. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Winless Whitecaps manage to draw Sounders Women at Starfire". The State of Soccer in Washington. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Katie Hultin Bio". Seattle University. Retrieved 16 July 2012.