Katja Riemann at the German Protestant Church Day 2007
|Born||Katja Hannchen Leni Riemann
November 1, 1963
Katja Hannchen Leni Riemann (born 1 November 1963 in Weyhe-Kirchweyhe, Germany) is a German actress.
Life and work
Born as the daughter of two teachers, Katja Riemann grew up in Weyhe, near Bremen. After high school she went to Hamburg to study music and theater. She is the mother of actress Paula Riemann, whose father is Peter Sattmann.
- 1993 Bavarian Film Award, Best Actress
- 1995 Bavarian Film Award, Best Actress
- 1997 Bavarian Film Award, Best Film Score
- Ein Mann für jede Tonart (1993, directed by Peter Timm )
- Abgeschminkt! (1993, directed by Katja von Garnier)
- Der bewegte Mann (1994, directed by Sönke Wortmann)
- Stadtgespräch (1995, directed by Rainer Kaufmann )
- Nur aus Liebe (1996, directed by Dennis Satin)
- Bandits (1997, directed by Katja von Garnier)
- Die Apothekerin (1997, directed by Rainer Kaufmann )
- Rosenstrasse (2003, directed by Margarethe von Trotta)
- Ich bin die Andere (2006, directed by Margarethe von Trotta)
- Fack ju Göhte (2013, directed by Bora Dagtekin)
- "Peter Sattmann". Prisma Starguide (in German). Prisma Verlag. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- Katharina Blum: Katja Riemann. Mit Charme und Power. Heyne, München 1998. ISBN 3-453-14056-7
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Katja Riemann.|
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|