From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hurricane Katrina (1981)
- Hurricane Katrina (2005)
- Tropical Storm Katrina (1999)
- Tropical Storm Katrina (disambiguation)
- Katrina and the Waves, a pop rock band of the 1980s
- Katrina Cottage, a type of kit house
- Katrina cough, a respiratory illness
- Katrina (novel), a novel by Sally Salminen
- Katrina (film), a South African film
- USS Katrina (SP-1144), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- USS Katrina Luckenbach (ID-3020), a United States Navy transport vessel in commission from 1918 to 1919
- Katrine, a theoretical founding ancestor of human mitochondrial DNA Haplogroup K
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.