Katten Muchin Rosenman
|Headquarters||525 West Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60661|
|No. of offices||13 total, 2 international|
|No. of attorneys||584 (2011)|
|Key people||Vincent Sergi, Chairman|
|Revenue||$462 million (2011)|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is a law firm formed in 2002 through the merger of Chicago based Katten Muchin & Zavis (originally founded in 1974) and New York based Rosenman & Colin (originally founded in 1912). The Chicago based firm has more than 600 lawyers in 13 offices, and is ranked 83rd most prestigious in the 2013 Vault law firm rankings. Additionally, Katten Muchin is regularly honored for its diversity and women's programs by legal publications such as MultiCultural Law Magazine, mainstream publications such as Working Mother magazine  and by business groups such as the National Association for Female Executives "NAFE" rankings of Top 50 Companies for Executive Women.
-  AmericanLawyer.com
-  Kattenlaw.com profile for Vincent Sergi
-  2013 Vault law firm rankings
- "Profile of Professional Organization Contributors Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP". The National Law Review. The National Law Forum, LLC. 2012-11-19. Retrieved 2013-01-05.
- "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity". MultiCultural Law. L.P. Green & Partners, Inc. 2012-06-19. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies". Working Mother Media. Bonnier Corporation. 2012-07-17. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- "2012 NAFE Top 50 Companies for Executive Women". Working Mother Magazine. Working Mother Media. 2012-06-15. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Dardick, Hal (2011-06-01). "Daley takes job at law firm that got city work". Chicago Tribune.
|This United States law firm article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|