Ramesh Vishwanath Katti
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (October 2014)|
Ramesh Vishwanath Katti (born 21 October 1964) is an Indian politician. He is a member of the Indian Parliament, and currently represents Chikkodi (Lok Sabha constituency). He is rendering services to other Cooperative Institutions including:
- President, The Belgaum District Central Coop. Bank Ltd., Belgaum
- Chairman, Shri Hiranyakeshi Sahakari Sakkare Karkhane Niyamit
- Sankeshwar (Dist. Belgaum)
- Vice President, National Heavy Engineering Coop. Ltd., Pune
- President, Mahanteshwar Vidya Sansthe
- Bellad Bagewad, Ex-Chairman and Director : The Bellad Bagewadi Urban Souhard Sahakari Bank Niyamit, B. Bagewadi
- Founder : Rahul Katti Sports & Social Club, B.Bagewadi
- Director : Karnataka State Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories Ltd., Bangalore, Director :
- Krishi Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd., Bellad-Bagewadi, Director :
- Karnataka Ranga Bhoomi Abhivruddhi & Uttejan Sahakari Sangh, Belgaum
- Director : Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Belgaum
- Member Murusavir Vidhyavardhak Sangh Residential School, Shirdhan
- Ex-Director: National Federation of Coop. Sugar Factories Ltd., Delhi
Ramesh Katti received many awards and honours including “Bharatiya Udyog Ratna Award -96″, “Rashtriya Udyog Ratna Award”,”National Industrial Excellence Award”, “Udyog Vikas Ratna Award”, ” S. V. Parthasarathy Award ” with ” Gold Medal ” in appreciation of the better adoption of Water Recycling Unit and ” Shrestha Sahakari” Award – 2007.
Due to Centenary in Co-operative movement in Karnataka, received the “Shrestha Sahakari “award as young co-operative leader & honoured at Mysore by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka.
- "Profile of Members". Government of India. Retrieved March 10, 2012.
|This article about a Karnataka politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|