Katusha or Katyusha, is the English transliteration of the Russian word Катюша, a diminutive or pet name form of the name Екатерина ("Yekaterina"), along with Katyushka and Katinka, the Russian form of Catherine. Thus it is roughly analogous to the English names Kathy or Katie. It may refer to:
- Katyusha (song), a Russian wartime song about a girl longing for her beloved
- Katyusha rocket launcher, Soviet rocket launcher of World War II, named after the song
- Tupolev SB, Soviet medium bomber of World War II
- Team Katusha, a Russian professional cycling team
- Katusha Demidova, a Russian ballroom dancer
- Soviet K-class submarine, nicknamed Katyusha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.