From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katusha or Katyusha, is the English transliteration of the Russian word Катюша, the diminutive form of the name Екатерина ("Yekaterina"), the Russian form of Catherine. It may refer to:
- Katyusha (song), a Russian wartime song about a girl longing for her beloved
- Katyusha rocket launcher, Soviet rocket launcher of World War II, named after the song
- Tupolev SB, Soviet medium bomber of World War II
- Team Katusha, a Russian professional cycling team
- Katusha Demidova, a Russian ballroom dancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.