From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kaveri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaveri may refer to:
- Kaveri (actress), South Indian actress
- Kaveri Jha (born 1980), Telugu and Hindi actress
- Kaveri Kaul, film director
- Kaveri Nambisan, Indian novelist
- Kaveri Kachari, head of the women’s wing of the banned outfit ULFA
- Kaveri River, one of the major rivers of India
- GTRE GTX-35VS Kaveri,a turbofan aircraft engine
- Kaveri palam, a bridge in Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
- Kaveri Express, a daily train running between Mysore and Chennai in India
- Kaveri, a hardware platform from AMD featuring the Steamroller microarchitecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaveri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.