From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kavita Shukla, Indian Girl living in Ramnagar,Ambedkar Nagar,U.P.
- Kavita Kaushik, Indian actress
- Kavita Subramaniam, Indian playback singer
- Kavita Lankesh, movie maker and director in Kannada language
- Kavita Ramdas, President and CEO of the non-profit organization Global Fund for Women
- Kavita Rao, fictional character in Marvel Comics universe of the X-Men
- Kavita Sidhu, Malaysian model
- Kavita Raut, Indian Long-distance runner
- Kavita poetry magazine, Bengali poetry magazine edited by Buddhadeva Bose
Meaning of Kavita: Is of Indian origin. A Hindu name used for girls from Sanskrit. Means 'poetry' or 'poem'.
- Kaveeta, Pakistani actress
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|