Kawartha Lakes Bible College
|Kawartha Lakes Bible College|
|Type||Evangelical Bible College|
|Location||Peterbrough, Ontario, Canada|
KLBC was founded as Kawartha Lakes Bible School in 1973, which offered night classes in intensive biblical studies. In 1977 KLBS began operating as a full-time day school located at Edmison Heights Bible Chapel. Beginning in 1994 a second year program was started. September 2001, KLBC opened the doors to the current 12.5 acre campus.
- 17 Bible/ Theology Courses are offered. - 18 General/ Practical Courses are offered.
Kawartha Lakes Bible College is not an accredited degree granting school, but it is recognized as an educational institution by the Government of Canada. Students are able to apply for Government financial assistance.(Ontario Student Assistance Program)
Graduates of the program can transfer course credits into a Bachelor program at a number of institutions. Examples are (not limited to); Heritage College and Seminary, Emmaus Bible College, Prairie Bible Institute
- "Acronym KLBC".
- Baylis, Robert H. (2006). My People. Gospel Folio Press. p. 294. ISBN 1-897117-28-0.
- "About KLBC".
- "Designated Educational Institutions - GOV Canada".
- "ICETE Directory".
- "CCCC Charities".
- "Heritage College Entry Scholarships".
- "Transfer Policy for Credits from Non-Accredited Schools".
- "Transfer of Credits".