Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup
|Venue||The Capital Venue|
|Organisation(s)||World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association|
|Total prize fund||€100,400|
|Current champion(s)||Mark Allen|
The Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (formerly known as the Kay Suzanne Memorial Trophy) is a pro-am minor-ranking snooker tournament, which is part of the Players Tour Championship. The tournament started in 2011 and was staged at the The Capital Venue[n 1] in Gloucester, England. Mark Allen is the reigning champion.
|Kay Suzanne Memorial Trophy (minor-ranking)|
|2011||Ronnie O'Sullivan||Matthew Stevens||4–2||2011/12|
|2012||John Higgins||Judd Trump||4–2||2012/13|
|Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (minor-ranking)[n 2]|
|2013||Mark Allen||Judd Trump||4–1||2013/14|
- In the first two years the venue used the South West Snooker Academy name.
- The event used the Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup title as an alternative name in 2012.
- "Prize Money Breakdowns 2013/14". worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. 1 May 2013. Archived from the original on 12 October 2013. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- "Players Tour Championship Event Seven (2011)". Snooker.org. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- "UK Players Tour Championship Event Four (2012)". Snooker.org. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "European Tour Event Six (2013)". Snooker.org. Retrieved 9 April 2013.