|Headquarters||Jalandhar, Boise, Idaho, Gurgaon|
Kayako is a developer and vendor of proprietary help desk and customer support software. Kayako's products available either as a SaaS (software as a service) ('Kayako OnDemand') or licensed, downloadable product ('Kayako Download').
Kayako was established in 2001 by Varun Shoor, who formed the company and its first office in Jalandhar, Punjab after dropping out of college. In 2006, Kayako Inc. was incorporated in Boise, Idaho.
pyLiveResponse is an open-source 'live chat' product, written in Python. The project is run by Kayako, the main contributor to the project. While still available online, since the launch of Kayako's new helpdesk platform pyLiveResponse is redundant and no longer maintained.
- Comparison of ticket-tracking systems
- Comparison of help desk issue tracking software
- Customer relationship management
- IT service management (ITSM)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Article excerpt from the Web Host Industry Review magazine
- Tribune India article discussing Kayako
- Better Business Bureau filing for Kayako Inc.
- www.chdpr.gov.in Chandigarh Administration press release
- Times of India news article - "E-revolution kicks off"
- Sims, David (2009-09-06). "Kayako Offers Free Software to Non-Profits". TMCnet. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- Free help desk software - Kayako.com
- pyLiveResponse project at SourceForge
- Kayako's pyLiveResponse project announcement
- A new Kayako, Helpdesk Evolved
-  - Kayako's website
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|