From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kayan may refer to:
- Kayan people (Borneo)
- Kayan people (Burma)
- Kayan language (Burma)
- Kayan languages (Borneo)
- Kayan, Baghlan, town in Baghlan Province, Afghanistan
- Kayan, Armenia, town in Armenia
- Kayan, Orūzgān, town in the Orūzgān Province of Afghanistan
- Kayan, Burkina Faso, town in Burkina Faso in West Africa
- Kayan, Iran, city in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.