From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaz or KAZ may refer to:
- Another form of the surname "Katz"
- KAZ, the ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Kazakhstan
- Kaz Incorporated, a manufacturer of small home appliances including humidifiers and air cleaners.
- Kazarian, American wrestler
- Bill Kazmaier, former three-time World's Strongest Man
- Scott Kazmir, a Major League Baseball player with the nickname 'Kaz'
- K.A.Z, a Japanese musician with Spread Beaver, Oblivion Dust, Spin Aqua, the Hyde band, and others
- Kaz Hayashi, a Japanese professional wrestler
- KAZ (electric vehicle), a Japanese 8-wheel limousine-style electric concept car of 2003
- KAZ (factory), a Soviet truck factory located in Kutaissi, Georgia. The factory was named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze
- Kaz (TV series), a CBS television series starring Ron Leibman
- Kaz, one of three 2002 FIFA World Cup mascots
- Kazimieras G. Prapuolenis, an American cartoonist professionally known as Kaz
- Kaz the Minotaur, a fictional character in the Dragonlance universe
- Kaz, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Kaz, Kyrgyzstan, a village in Kyrgyzstan
- Kaz, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Kazakhmys plc (with LSE ticker symbol of 'KAZ'), a UK-registered copper mining company whose main assets are located in Kazakhstan
- Kaz II, a yacht found in 2007 without its crew off the coast of northern Australia
- Kaz Records, a label incorporating Y Records which became part of Castle Communications
- Nicole Kaczmarski, a former professional basketball player, also known by the nickname "Kaz"
- Karen Gillan, a Scottish actress and model, also known by the nickname "Kaz"
- Kaz, one of the main Characters on the Disney XD series Mighty Med
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.