From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kazak may refer to:
- Kazak, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- Ali Kazak, Palestinian diplomat
- Levent Kazak, Turkish screenwriter
- Metin Kazak (born 1972), Bulgarian politician
- 6110 Kazak, main-belt asteroid
- Winston Niles Rumfoord's dog Kazak from the Vonnegut novel The Sirens of Titan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kazak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.