|Type||Public joint stock company|
The company produces a range of organic chemistry products including ethylene, polyethylene, ethylene oxide, phenol, acetone, and polyethylene pipes. Kazanorgsintez also offers glycols, ethanolamines, cooling liquids, and textile agents and products for primary preparation of oil–corrosion and paraffin deposits inhibitors, proxanols-proxamines, and demulsifiers. About 25% of the company's production is exported to other countries.
The history of the company dates back to the 1950s, when it was founded as Kazan Chemical Plant. Production began in 1959. Kazanorgsintez currently has about 8,323 employees and its stock is listed in the Russian trading system.
- "Kazanorgsintez Joint Stock Company". Kazanorgsintez. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Petrochemicals plant Kazanorgsintez posts 2.7 bln rubles Q1 losses (Part2)". Interfax. 2009-05-08. Retrieved 2009-05-13.[dead link]
- "Kazanorgsintez AO". Business Week. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "About company". Kazanorgsintez. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Company history". Kazanorgsintez. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Kazanorgsintez Company Snapshot". Corporateinformation.com. Retrieved 2009-05-13.