From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaze may also refer to:
- KAZe, Japanese video game developer
- KAZE, Radio station in Texas
- Kaze Ghost Warrior, an independent, computer animated film
- Kaze (band), a Japanese pop music duo composed of Shōzō Ise and Kazuhisa Ōkubo.
- Kaze (rapper), hip hop artist from North Carolina, United States
- Kaze (television show), a 1967 jidaigeki (Japanese period drama)
- Kaze-Forces for the Defense of Democracy, a political party in Burundi
- Kaze (song), a Japanese nursery rhyme
- Kazé, A French anime licensor.
- Kaze no Stigma, a Japanese light novel series
- Kaze ni Kienaide, fifth single by L'Arc-en-Ciel
- Kaze ga Soyogu Basho, ninth single by Miho Komatsu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.