||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)|
Kazim Jarwali reciting in Mushaira
June 15, 1955 |
Jarwali was born in Jarwal, Lucknow city. He received his early education in Jarwal. In 1973 he moved to Lucknow for higher education and completed his master degree in Arab culture from Lucknow University in 1977 and was awarded Gold Medal. He settled in Lucknow and married to daughter of shia scholar of Lucknow Ayatullah Saeedul Millat Abqati, the lineage of abqati family. His father Syed Imtiaz Ali Rizvi was a freedom fighter.
Jarwali began writing poetry in early age. His poetry has been appreciated by fans and writers. He is also known as “Shair-e-Fikr”. He has written several collections of Urdu poetry and participated in several mushairas. He has received awards for his literary work.
- Hussainistan (Urdu salam)
- Kitab-e-Sang (Urdu Ghazals)
- Kooche aur Qandeelein (Poetic form of Nahj al-Balagha)
- Karwaan-e-Gham (Urdu Nauhe)
- Shaheed-e-Salis ka sanchipt jivan parichay (Hindi Translation of Tazkira-e-Majeed by Allama Sibtul Hassan Hansvi)
- Ali (Hindi) short history and aqwaal of Hazrat Imam Ali (a.s)