From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of software
- KBlocks - A Tetris clone
- KBounce - A JezzBall clone for KDE
- KBreakout - A Breakout type game
- KGoldRunner - Run around an area collecting gold then run to the next level. (a clone of Lode Runner)
- KLines - A clone of Lines
- Kolf - A Miniature golf simulation
- Kollision - A game of dexterity
- KSameGame - A wall of balls that need to be deleted
- KSnake – A KDE clone of Rattler Race (a variation of Snake).
- KSnakeDuel – A rudimentary Tron Light cycle racing game.
- KSpaceDuel - A variation on the Spacewar! game
- Bovo - A Gomoku game
- KFourInLine - A Connect Four game. Used to be called KWin4
- KMahjongg - Mahjong solitaire
- KReversi - A Reversi game
- Naval Battle - Battleship for KDE.
- Shisen-Sho - A Mahjong-like game
- KPat - A card game with solitaire games Klondike, Spider, FreeCell and other card games included.
- Lt. Skat - A card game for KDE, based on the German Offiziersskat game.
- KJumpingCube - A board game where players make boxes change color and try to succeed in taking over the board.
- Kiriki - A Yahtzee game
- KAtomic - A clone of the early 1990s commercial game Atomix.
- KBlackBox - Black-box logic game. Shoot rays into a black box to find some balls.
- KDiamond - A Bejeweled type game
- KMines - A Minesweeper implementation for KDE.
- KNetwalk - A puzzle game. The player must arrange sections of wire to connect the computers.
- KSquares - A Dots and Boxes game
- KSudoku - A Sudoku game
- Kubrick - A Rubik's Cube game
- Konquest - A simple turn-based strategy game with the theme of galactic conquest.
- KsirK - A Risk clone
- KTuberling – A Potato Guy game for kids. (Modeled after the Mr. Potato Head children’s toy)
kdegames 3 only
These games were part of the kdegames module in KDE3 but were removed for the KDE4 release due to lack of maintainership:
- KPoker - A video poker game.
- KAsteroids – An Asteroids clone for KDE.
- KFoulEggs – A Puyo Puyo game.
- KSirtet – A simple Tetris clone, titled by reversing the name Tetris to avoid trademark problems. An early version was developed in 1998, but the project possibly started as far back as 1996. The final stable version was released December, 2002.
- KSmileTris – A Tetris variation.
- Atlantik – Monopoly for KDE.
- KBackgammon – Backgammon for KDE.
- KenolabA – Abalone for KDE.
- Klickety – Klickety is an adaptation of clickomania / SameGame to KDE, similar to KSameGame.
- KSokoban – Sokoban
|This KDE-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|