|Full name||Keanu Marqheal Marsh-Brown|
|Date of birth||10 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2011||→ Milton Keynes Dons (loan)||19||(2)|
|2011||→ Dundee United (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:58, 16 August 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Marsh-Brown graduated through the Fulham Academy to sign professional forms in summer 2009. In November 2010, there were reports that both Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City were considering making £500,000 offers for the player. In January 2011, Keanu signed an extension to his contract, keeping him at the club until June 2013. Later that month he joined League One side Milton Keynes Dons on a one month loan deal. Impressing the Dons, his loan spell was extended to the end of the season. He made his senior debut on 2 February 2011, replacing Lewis Guy 68 minutes into a 2–1 win at Bristol Rovers. Three days later he got his second start, in a 2–2 draw with Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough. On 12 February, he scored his first senior goal, earning the Dons a 1–1 draw at home to Brentford.
On 30 August 2011, Marsh-Brown signed on loan for Dundee United until mid January 2012, with the option to extend the deal until the end of the 2011–12 season. He joined his Fulham team mate Lauri Dalla Valle at Dundee United,
After a two-week trial, Marsh-Brown joined League One side Oldham Athletic on 30 January 2012 on a deal to the end of the season, with an option to extend for a further season. Oldham manager Paul Dickov said: "I saw a lot of Keanu last season and he looked one of the best players in our division. The boy has bags and bags of ability, as well as raw pace, and he is a signing who excites me having followed his career for a long time."
He made his club debut the same day as a substitute in a Football League Trophy match against Chesterfield. He scored his first goal for Oldham in a 1–1 draw against Colchester United on 28 February. Marsh-Brown received a red card for a two-footed tackle in a 2–1 loss against Scunthorpe United on 6 March.
He was released by Oldham at the end of the 2011–12 season, along with eight other players.
On 25 January 2013, having fallen out of favour at Yeovil Town the club and Marsh-Brown agreed to cancel his contract by mutual agreement.
Marsh-Brown joined Barnet on 28 March 2013 until the end of the season. He scored the winner on his debut against AFC Wimbledon on 1 April 2013. In June 2013, he signed with Barnet for the 2013–14 season. After 13 goals for the Bees in 2013-14, Marsh-Brown was transfer-listed to raise funds. Manager Martin Allen said: "As a club we need to increase the funds in the budget, I have explained this to Keanu and he can, without a shadow of a doubt, go on to play in League One and win games".
Marsh-Brown has 4 caps for England U16 and 11 caps for England U17. He was called up to the England C squad for a friendly against a Latvia U-23 team on 10 September 2013, and played the entire game, which England lost 1–0.
Marsh-Brown has three brothers who are all footballers. Ronayne (born 1984) played in the Football League with Macclesfield Town, Kyjuon (born 1996) is a first year scholar in the academy at League One side Brentford and Kwai (born 1999), plays for the U-15s in the Arsenal F.C. Academy.
- "Marsh-Brown turns pro". Fulham Official Website. 18 August 2009. Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- "Tottenham and Manchester City ready to make offer for Fulham starlet Keanu Marsh-Brown". Daily Mail. 18 November 2010. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- "MK Dons sign defender Keanu Marsh-Brown on loan". BBC Sport. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- "Bristol Rovers 1–2 MK Dons". BBC Sport. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- "Sheff Wed 2–2 MK Dons". BBC Sport. 5 February 2011. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- "MK Dons 1–1 Brentford". BBC Sport. 12 February 2011. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- "Latics sign Marsh-Brown". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. Archived from the original on 5 March 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Latics land Fulham winger". Sky Sports. 30 January 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Oldham 0–1 Chesterfield". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 30 January 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Oldham 1-1 Colchester". BBC Sport. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Games played by Keanu Marsh-Brown in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Oldham 1–2 Scunthorpe United". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. 6 March 2012. Archived from the original on 9 April 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Latics Release Nine Players". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. 7 May 2012. Archived from the original on 19 June 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Marsh-Brown Becomes a Green!". Yeovil Town F.C. 29 May 2012. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Marsh-Brown contract cancelled". Yeovil Town F.C. 25 January 2013. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- Keanu Marsh-Brown joins Barnet
- AFC Wimbledon 0 – 1 Barnet
- Keanu Marsh-Brown signs
- 2014/15 retained list
- Paul Fairclough names his 16 players for Latvia game in September
- Narrow defeat for C team