From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kediri can refer to:
- Kediri (historical kingdom), a medieval kingdom occupying territory in present-day Indonesia
- Kediri, East Java, a modern-day town in East Java, Indonesia
- The Kediri meteorite of c. 1940, which fell in East Java, Indonesia (see meteorite falls)
- Kediri Regency, a kabupaten in East Java, Indonesia
- Kediri Subdistrict, a district (kecamatan) of East Java, Indonesia
- Persedikab Kediri, an association football club based in Kediri Regency
- Persik Kediri, an association football club based in Kediri, East Java
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.