From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up keep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A keep is a strong tower.
Keep or KEEP may also refer to:
- Keep (surname)
- Keep, California, a former settlement
- Keep Cottage, a cooperative in Oberlin, Ohio.
- Keep (Dune), headquarters in the fictional Dune universe
- Keep (software), file backup system for KDE
- KEEP, radio station located in Johnson City, Texas
- Google Keep, a note-taking service
- Keep case, form of packaging for CDs or DVDs
- Keeping Emulation Environments Portable, a European project to preserve access to obsolete file formats
- Kidney Early Evaluation Program, a project of the National Kidney Foundation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.