|Keep Posted (The Big Issue)|
|Presented by||Martha Rountree (moderator)
Lawrence Spivak (panelist)
Ray Wood (panelist)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 Minutes|
|Original run||October 9, 1951 – January 18, 1954|
Keep Posted (also known as The Big Issue) was a United States public affairs TV series on the now-defunct DuMont Television Network which was sponsored by The Saturday Evening Post for its first season.
Keep Posted was a 30-minute program which aired on DuMont on Tuesdays at 8:30 pm EST (moved to Mondays at 8:30pm EST in the final season) from October 9, 1951 to January 18, 1954. Martha Rountree was the moderator, and Lawrence Spivak and Ray Wood were among the panelists. Both Rountree and Spivak were involved in the creation of Meet the Press on NBC.
Only two episodes are known to exist, "Peace in the Middle East" (first broadcast November 2, 1952), held by the Paley Center for Media, along with another 1952 episode "Should Truman Be Renominated?" as part of the Peabody Award collection.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1