From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up keepsake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keepsake may refer to:
- Souvenir, a (small) item that reminds a person of a specific event or time
- Keepsake (video game), an adventure game
- Keepsake (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- Keepsake (band), an influential emo band
- The Keepsake, a literary annual
- Giftbook, another name for a giftbook or annual
- "Keepsake", a track from The Gaslight Anthem's 2012 album, Handwritten
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.