|IATA: KMP – ICAO: FYKT
|Owner/Operator||Namibia Airports Co.|
|Elevation AMSL||3,506 ft / 1,069 m|
|Sources: Namibia Airports Co., DAFIF|
Keetmanshoop Airport (IATA: KMP, ICAO: FYKT) is an airport serving Keetmanshoop, a city in the Karas Region of Namibia. The airport is located about 5 km (3 mi) northwest of the town. It has customs and immigration services and is home to the Namibia Aviation Training Academy (NATA).
Keetmanshoop Airport resides at an elevation of 3,506 feet (1,069 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 04/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,316 by 45 metres (7,598 ft × 148 ft) and 18/36 with a gravel surface measuring 1,434 m × 30 m (4,705 ft × 98 ft).
- Namibia Airports Company: Airport Information at WebCite (archived 24 January 2013)
- "Keetmanshoop Airport". Namibia Airports Company, Ltd. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.
- Airport information for FYKT from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for KMP at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Distance from Keetmanshoop to airport". WikiMapia. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.
|This article about an airport in Namibia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|