St. Leonard's parish church
Keevil shown within Wiltshire
|Population||441 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
|UK Parliament||South West Wiltshire|
After the Second World War the barracks of RAF Keevil were used as a temporary home for Polish refugees. Today the small Ministry of Defence airfield at RAF Keevil is used for gliding at weekends.
Keevil Primary School serves the surrounding villages.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- Historic England. "Keevil Manor with attached stables (1251455)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- Historic England. "Talboys, Keevil (1262752)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- Historic England. "Church of St Leonard, Keevil (1262746)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- "Church of St. Leonard, Keevil". Wiltshire Community History. Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Keevil.|
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|