Keith Conrad (born November 20, 1970, New York City), is an American mathematician and number theorist, working at the University of Connecticut. He received his Ph.D. from Harvard University in 1997 with a dissertation entitled P-Adic Gamma Functions supervised by Benedict Gross. His identical twin brother Brian Conrad, also a number theorist, is a professor at Stanford University. Keith Conrad has a webpage of expository notes on various subjects in mathematics.
- Faculty listing, U. Conn. Mathematics, retrieved 2014-12-08.
- Keith Conrad at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- US. News & World Report, 1988: "Brian D. Conrad, Age: 17 ... Twin brother, Keith, accepted at Princeton, shares his interest in math"
- Faculty listing, Stanford Mathematics, retrieved 2014-12-08.
- Expository papers, Keith Conrad, U. Conn., retrieved 2014-12-08.
|This article about an American mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|