|Full name||Keith England|
|Source: rugbyleagueproject.org englandrl.co.uk|
Keith England is a professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s and '90s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Castleford, as a Prop, or Second-row, i.e. number 8 or 10, or, 11 or 12.
Keith England won caps for Great Britain while at Castleford in 1987 in the 1985 - 1988 Rugby League World Cup against France, in 1987 against France, in 1989 against France, in 1989 in the 1989–1992 Rugby League World Cup against New Zealand, in 1990 against France, and Papua New Guinea, in 1990 in the 1989–1992 Rugby League World Cup against Papua New Guinea, in 1990 against New Zealand (2 matches), in 1990 in the 1989–1992 Rugby League World Cup against New Zealand, and in 1991 against France.
Challenge Cup final appearances
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Sat 3rd May 1986 - Challenge Cup - Neutral Ground - 82,134". thecastlefordtigers. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Profile at thecastlefordtigers.co.uk