|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 43rd district
|Preceded by||Ruth Munson|
September 22, 1947 |
|Alma mater||University of Maine|
Keith Farnham (born 1947) is a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing the 43rd district since his election in 2008. The district includes portions of Elgin, Carpentersville, East Dundee and South Elgin.
Currently a business owner, Farnham served in the United States Navy from 1964 through 1968.
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Keith Farnham (D) 43rd District official IL House website
- Elect Keith Farnham official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart - Illinois Representative Keith Farnham (IL) profile
- Follow the Money - Keith Farnham
- 2008 campaign contributions
- Profile at Illinois House Democrats
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|