|Full name||Keith Gumbs|
|Date of birth||12 September 1972|
|Place of birth||Basseterre, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|1995-1996||→ Twente (loan)||0||(0)|
|2000-2001||San Juan Jabloteh||38||(22)|
|1989–2011||St. Kitts and Nevis|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 02 January 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Gumbs' began playing football, while he was attending the Newtown Primary School (now the Tucker/Clarke Primary School), continued at Basseterre Junior High (now the Washington Archilbald High School) and then Basseterre Senior High where he finished his schooling. Gumbs played other different sports, including cricket and basketball.
In his debut first division season in 1989, he helped Newtown to win the double (league and cup) earning him a called up to the National Senior team by the then head coach Alphonso Bridgewater.
- Happy Valley
- Liga Indonesia (1): 2007–08
- Piala Indonesia (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010
- Indonesian Community Shield (1): 2010
- Indonesian Inter Island Cup (1): 2010
- Indonesia Super League (1): 2011–12
- Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield Top Scorer (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
- Hong Kong League Cup Top Scorer (1): 2005–06
- Piala Indonesia Best player (1): 2010
- Indonesia Super League Best player (1): 2011–12
Saint Kitts and Nevis' score is listed first.
Notes and references
- Keith Gumbs at National-Football-Teams