|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 98th district
January 11, 2012
|Preceded by||Harvey B. Morgan|
May 6, 1966 |
|Spouse(s)||Shelley Gaye Williams|
|Alma mater||Medical College of Virginia|
|Committees||Counties, Cities and Towns
Health, Welfare and Institutions[update]
M. Keith Hodges (born May 6, 1966 in Richmond, Virginia) is an American politician. A Republican, he was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011. He currently represents[update] the 98th district, made up of the Middle Peninsula counties of Essex, Gloucester, King and Queen, Mathews and Middlesex, and part of King William County.
Early life, education, business career
Hodges was born in Richmond, Virginia and raised on the Middle Peninsula. He received a B.S. degree from the Medical College of Virginia School of Pharmacy in 1989. He currently operates the Gloucester Pharmacy.[update]
The 98th district incumbent, Republican Harvey Morgan, retired in 2011. Hodges won a four-way primary for the Republican nomination with 40.92% of the vote. He then defeated Democratic candidate Andy Shoukas 16647-4556.
- Sheppard, Quinton (2011-08-24). "Hodges wins GOP delegate primary". Gloucester-Mathews Gazette-Journal. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "Virginia House of Delegates 2012; Delegate M. Keith Hodges;". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "Keith Hodges; Republican; Delegate". Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "August 2011 Republican Primary Official Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "November 2011 General Election Official Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- "Delegate Keith Hodges (R-Urbanna)". Richmond Sunlight.
- "Keith Hodges". Virginia Public Access Project.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections.
|This article about a Virginia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|