||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2008)|
Keki Dadiseth (born December 20, 1945) is a corporate director, retired Unilever business executive, and Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
He grew up in Pune, India. He did his schooling from Bishop's School, Pune and studied at Sydenham College in Bombay (now known as Mumbai) before receiving his designation as a chartered accountant in London.
He held a variety of accounting and commercial positions with Hindustan Lever Limited (HLL) and Unilever, HLL's parent company, in India and London, starting in 1973. He became executive director and head of detergents for HLL in 1991, vice-chairman and managing director of HLL in 1995, and chairman of HLL in August 1996. He became Director, Home and Personal Care of Uniliver in January 2001. He retired from Unilever in May 2005
Directorship and advisory appointments
- Prudential plc, independent non-executive director since April 2005
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., member of International Advisory Board
- DaimlerChrysler, member of International Advisory Board
- Goldman Sachs, International Advisor
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited, board of directors
- The Indian Hotels Company Limited, board of directors
- Indian School of Business, board of directors