Kell Muñoz Architects
|Founder||John Kell, Sr.
|Headquarters||San Antonio, Texas,
|Henry R. Munoz III, CEO|
|Services||Architecture, Interiors, Graphics, Planning, Infrastructure|
|Website||Muñoz and Company|
Muñoz and Company (formerly, Kell Muñoz Architects) is a leading architecture firm based in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Founded in 1927, the firm specializes in the design of major academic, K-12, healthcare, scientific and infrastructure projects. It is the largest minority-owned design and management firm in the state of Texas.
Some current and recent projects
This list includes projects in which Muñoz and Company collaborated with other architecture firms:
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Dolph Briscoe Jr. Library, UTHSCSA, Texas
- Northrup Hall, Trinity University, Texas (along with Robert Stern)
- Engineering and Biotechnology Building, UTSA
- University Health System Hospital
- Alice McDermott Building, CTRC, San Antonio, Texas
- Perry Castaneda Library, UT Austin
- Our Lady of the Lake University main building, Texas
- Frost Bank main tower, Downtown San Antonio, Texas
- University of Texas at Dallas, Math, Science and Engineering Teaching-Learning Center, Dallas, Texas
- AT&T Center (along with Ellerbe Becket)
- University of Texas–Pan American Education Complex
- "Kell Munoz Architects, Inc". Constructionexecutive.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "Kell MuÃ±oz Architects, Inc. | Company profile from Hoover's | 210-349-1163". Hoovers.com. 2010-10-21. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "Henry Munoz to speak Oct. 1 in Frost Bank Distinguished Lecture Series > UTSA Today > University of Texas at San Antonio". Utsa.edu. 2003-09-17. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- Blumenthal, Ralph (2007-04-14). "Museum Honors Hispanic Culture - New York Times". San Antonio (Tex): Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "Architecture Firm Listing - ArchitectureWeek Directory". Architectureweek.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "National Museum of the American Latino Commission : Commission Bios". Americanlatinomuseum.gov. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- San Antonio Business Journal (2009-09-17). "Lake|Flato, Kell Muñoz named part of design team for U.S. Courthouse - San Antonio Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "New U. S. Courthouse - Federal Business Opportunities: Opportunities". Fbo.gov. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- David Dillon (2011-10-05). "Architectural Record Building Types Study | Ann Richards Middle School". Archrecord.construction.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- [dead link]
- about us. "Kell Muñoz Architects". Kellmunoz.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- Projects project. "Kell Muñoz Architects". Kellmunoz.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- Northrup Hall (2005-01-01). "Kell Muñoz Architects | Northrup Hall". Kellmunoz.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- San Antonio Business Journal (2010-11-12). "Our Lady of the Lake to dedicate Main Building - San Antonio Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- FY 2010-2015 Capital Improvement Program: The University of Texas System
- State of Texas, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2006-04-04). "HSC NEWS - Second building signifies expansion of HSC’s commitment to Laredo". Uthscsa.edu. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "News". Utpa.edu. 2011-09-01. Retrieved 2011-11-25.