|Full name||Kellen Gulley|
|Date of birth||April 6, 1994|
|Place of birth||Clinton, Mississippi, United States|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Current club||Chicago Fire|
|2009–2011||IMG Soccer Academy|
|2013||→ Atlanta Silverbacks (loan)||10||(0)|
|2009–2010||United States U17||9||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of January 14, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Gulley was part of Chicago Fire's youth system from 2009 to 2012. In his three years with Mississippi Fire Juniors, he played in three consecutive SUM/Generation adidas Cups and also trained with the club's first team, PDL and Super-20 sides during the 2010 season. Gulley was also a member of U.S. Soccer's residency program during his time in Mississippi.
On August 11, 2011, it was announced that Gulley signed a homegrown contract with Chicago Fire. Making him the second homegrown signing in club history. He wasn't eligible to make an MLS appearance the club until 2012. He did make a few appearances for the reserve squad in 2011 and 2012 and also made an appearance for the first team on September 14, 2011 in an international friendly match against Mexican powerhouse Chivas de Guadalajara. He has still yet to make an official first team appearance for club.
On April 1, 2013, Gulley was sent on a season long loan to North American Soccer League club Atlanta Silverbacks after training with them for a month. He made his professional debut for the club on May 21 in a 3-2 victory over Georgia Revolution in the second round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. His league debut came three days later in a 1-0 victory over San Antonio Scorpions.
Gulley re-signed with the Fire following the 2013 season.
Gulley was part of the U.S. Soccer residency program for three years. During his time with the residency program, he capped eight times for the United States U17 national team and scored four goals from 2009 to 2010.
- "Chicago Fire Sign Kellen Gulley as Home Grown Player". Florida Fire Juniors. 11 August 2011. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- "U.S. Soccer Residency Program". U.S. Soccer. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- "2011-12 Chicago Fire U17/18 stats". U.S. Soccer Development Academy. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Crandall, Jeff (15 August 2011). "Growing Up Gulley". Chicago Fire. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Stejskal, Sam (14 September 2011). "Fire can't create chances, fall 1-0 to Guadalajara in friendly". Major League Soccer. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- "Fire Loan Kellen Gulley to the Atlanta Silverbacks". Chicago Fire. Chicago Fire Communications. 1 April 2013. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Stigall, Matt (22 May 2013). "2013 US Open Cup Second Round: Atlanta Silverbacks top Georgia Revolution again in rematch". TheCup.us. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Malone, Neal (24 May 2013). "Silverbacks Grab First Place With 1-0 Win". Atlanta Silverbacks. Retrieved 28 May 2013.