Kelly & Walsh
Kelly & Walsh Ltd. was formed in 1876 by combining two Shanghai booksellers: Kelly and Co. and F. & C. Walsh. It was incorporated on July 1, 1885 and most active from the 1880s through the 1930s, with publications from cities including Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Yokohama. It moved to Hong Kong following the occupation of China by the Japanese, and was ultimately sold to book seller Swindon Book Co. Ltd. in Hong Kong.
- Eitel, Ernest J., Buddhism: Its Historical, Theoretical and Popular Aspects In Three Lectures, 1873.
- Giles, Herbert A.
- A Glossary of Reference on Subjects Connected with the Far East, 1878.
- 古今姓氏族譜 [Gujin Xingshi Zupu] A Chinese Biographical Dictionary, 1898.
- Wei, Yuan, Chinese Account of the Opium War, 1888.
- De Havilland, Walter, The ABC of Go: The national war game of Japan, 1910.
- D'Auxion de Ruffe, Reginald, Is China Mad?, 1928.
- White, William Charles, Tombs of Old Lo-Yang, A Record of the Construction and Contents of a group of Royal Tombs at Chin-t'sun, Honan, probably dating 550 B.C., 1934.
- McHugh, J.N., A Handbook of Spoken "Bazaar" Malay, 1953.
- Lai, T. C., Magic Mountains: the Art of Yu Chengyao, 1987.
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|