|Born||Kelly Michelle Stables
January 26, 1978
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
|Height||4' 11" (1.50 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Kurt Patino (2005–present)|
|Children||Kendrick Kurt Patino (b. 2012)|
Kelly Michelle Stables (born January 26, 1978) is an American actress known for both stage and film acting. She is known for her roles as Melissa on Two and a Half Men, and as Eden Konkler on The Exes.
Stables was born in metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri. She was a well-known cheerleader in her high school years, a fact which would be commemorated in an article in the magazine American Cheerleader. She graduated from Lafayette High School in Wildwood, Missouri.
She graduated from the University of Missouri, Columbia earning a bachelor’s degree in Communication with an emphasis in Television and Theatre Performance minor. While at the University of Missouri she was a member of Delta Gamma. By March 2005, corresponding with the release of The Ring Two in theaters, she married Kurt Patino. Stables has one son, Kendrick Kurt, born September 7, 2012. Her pregnancy was written into the second season of her currently-running TV show, The Exes. She is expecting her second child.
Kelly Stables has acted in a number of plays. Her two largest roles were in the Thousand Oaks Civic Light Opera's Peter Pan as Wendy, and in Sleeping Beauty as the title character. She has also played several other stage roles, most notably that of Marion Davies in W.R. and the Daisy.
Stables is best known in the world of film for the stunt work she did for The Ring and for taking over for Daveigh Chase in portraying the (off-tape) evil Samara Morgan for The Ring Two. She was also in the short film Rings. Her roles in the Bring it On and Ring franchises would boost her popularity to the point of gaining mention in Rolling Stone, Star and Us Weekly. She also voices Will Vandom in W.I.T.C.H., and plays roles in General Hospital and St. Bartes-Aspen. She also briefly appeared in the pilot for The Grubbs. In November 2007, she has also had a role in an episode of Cavemen playing a 12-year-old cavekid boy.
Stables had a recurring role as Melissa, Alan Harper's receptionist (and recurring/former girlfriend) in Seasons 6-8 of Two and a Half Men. She is working on a film called My Life Untitled. She also guest-starred on 'Til Death as a travel agent. She also appears on the Burger King commercial as a woman who is selling things on infomercials.
More recently she starred in the ABC show Romantically Challenged playing Lisa Thomas, Alyssa Milano's character's sister. She is the "Sexpert" of the group offering advice when it is not usually asked for. The show was canceled after airing 4 episodes.
- Spider-Man (2002) stunts
- BS (2002) as Molly
- The Grubbs (2002) as Young Sophie
- The Ring (2002) stunts
- Comedy Central Laughs for Life Telethon 2003 as Amer-i-can
- The Haunted Mansion (2003) as Queen Ghost
- Pride & Prejudice: A Latter-Day Comedy (2003) as Lydia Meryton
- General Hospital (2003) as Teenage Bobbie Spencer
- Bring It On Again (2004) as Tiny Blonde
- The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) stunts
- Creating America's Next Hit Television Show (2004) as Macy #3
- W.I.T.C.H. (2004–2006) as Will Vandom (voice)
- Hoodwinked! (2005) as Schnitzel Kid 1 (voice)
- Rings (2005) as Samara
- The Ring Two (2005) as Evil Samara
- 'Til Death: "The Courtship of Eddie's Parents" (2006) as Sandi
- Furnace (2006) as Karen Bolding
- Telling Lies (2006) as Eve Forrester
- How I Met Your Mother: "Drumroll, Please" (2006) as Masseuse
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (2006) as Generic Female Skater (voice)
- State's Evidence (2006) as Emily Carter
- Shorty McShorts' Shorts: "Too Many Robots" (2007) as Digit
- Greek (2007–2009) as Janette
- Cavemen: "Cave Kid" (2007) as Rocky the Cave Kid
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007) voice actor
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2008) as Beauty Salon Attendant
- Together Again for the First Time (2008) as Sandra Frobisher
- Life: "Crushed" (2008) as Marielle
- The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft (2008) as Iola (voice)
- Two and a Half Men (2008–2010) as Melissa
- Dragon Hunter (2009) as Raya
- My Life: Untitled (2009) as Ollie
- Santa Baby 2: Christmas Maybe (2009) as Teri
- Romantically Challenged (2010) as Lisa Thomas
- Bones (2010) as Cynthia Rinaldi
- Mad Love (2011) as Claire
- The Exes (2011-present) as Eden Konkler
- A Golden Christmas 2: The Second Tail (2011) as Kelly
- Horrible Bosses 2 (2014) as Rachel
- Mom (TV series) (4/16/2015) as Kathy - Drug Store Cashier
- The Official Website of Kelly Stables: About Kelly
- Kelly's Biography Page at IMDB.
- Kelly Stables Welcomes Son Kendrick Kurt
- "Kelly Stables (KellyStables) on Twitter". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- Kelly Stables Expecting First Child
- The Official Website of Kelly Stables: News - November 18, 2007.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dLK9OduT4c - The Big J Show 4/26 (KRSQ)