From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KELT may refer to:
- A Salmon that has spawned and is in poor physical condition
- An alternative spelling of Celt
- KELT (FM), call letters of a FM radio station located in Encinal, Texas.
- KELT, the former call letters of a FM radio station located in Adelanto, California.
- Kelt is the name of a beer found in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
- The NATO Reporting Name (AS-5 Kelt) for the Raduga KSR-2 cruise missile formerly used by the armed forces of the Soviet Union.
- The acronym for Kilodegree Extremely Little Telescope, an astronomical survey for transiting exoplanets, or the planets discovered by the KELT survey, such as
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.