From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kelvin or kelvin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kelvin is a unit of temperature.
Kelvin may also refer to:
- River Kelvin, Glasgow, Scotland
- Kelvin, South Lanarkshire, an industrial district, Scotland
- William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin, a physicist and engineer
- Ray Kelvin, British businessman
- Rob Kelvin, Australian newsman
- Kelvin Mwikya, founder of Philemon Ministries
- Kelvin (given name), a list of people with the name
- Kelvin High School, in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- HMS Kelvin (F37), a ship
- CS Lord Kelvin, a cable ship escorted by HMCS Beauharnois (K540)
- USS Kelvin, a fictional starship in the movie Star Trek (2009)
- Kelvin problem, and Kelvin structure, in the theory of bubbles
- Kelvin bridge, a measuring instrument
- Kelvin Gold Medal
- Kelvin's circulation theorem
- Kelvin equation
- Kelvin functions
- Kelvin sensing, a 4-wire Kelvin resistance measurement
- Kelvin Central Buses, a Scottish transport company
- Kelvin Diesels, a manufacturer of marine diesel engines, based in Glasgow
- Kelvin Hughes, a Scottish marine systems company
- Kelvin Scottish, a Scottish transport company
- Kelvin Grove (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Kelvin"
- All pages with titles containing "Kelvin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kelvin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.