|Full name||Kelvin Sebwe|
|Date of birth||4 April 1972|
|Place of birth||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2006–2007||→ Doxa Drama (loan)||16||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 April 2008.
† Appearances (Goals).
Kelvin Sebwe (born April 4, 1972 in Monrovia) is a retired Liberian footballer who played as a midfielder. Sebwe was also a member of the Liberia national football team. His brother is Dionysius Sebwe. He made his international debut against the Eagles of Mali on home soil in the 1988 African Nations Cup Qualifiers which his side lost 1–0 as a result of an early minute goal conceded.
A much-travelled player, Sebwe played for clubs in France, Belgium and the United Arab Emirates. However, he spent the major part of his career in Greece, where he played for 8 different clubs.
Sebwe retired from football in June 2009.
- Ledgerhood Rennie (24 June 2009). "Liberia star Sebwe calls it a day". BBC Sport. Retrieved 24 June 2009.
- Kelvin Sebwe profile – www.weltfussball.de
- Kelvin Sebwe at National-Football-Teams.com
- Kelvin Sebwe profile – www.lfp.fr
- Kelvin Sebwe profile – www.liberiansoccer.com
- Kelvin Sebwe profile – Fifa.com