Kelyn Rowe posing with a fan
|Full name||Kelyn Jaynes Rowe|
|Date of birth||December 2, 1991|
|Place of birth||Federal Way, Washington, United States|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Current club||New England Revolution|
|2012–||New England Revolution||63||(10)|
|2008–2010||United States U18||5||(0)|
|2010–2011||United States U20||6||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 1, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
College and amateur
Rowe appeared as an attacking midfielder for the UCLA Bruins, and was a standout player during his freshman year in 2010, ranking second in the Pac-10 Conference in assists with ten and winning the Pac-10 Freshman of the Year award.
Rowe started 21 games for the Bruins in his freshman year in 2010, scoring seven goals and adding ten assists. As well as winning the Pac-10 Freshman of the Year award, Rowe was also selected to the All-Pac-10 First-team and Third-team All-American, while leading the Bruins to the Louisville, Kentucky Regional Game in the 2010 NCAA Men's Division I Soccer Tournament.
Rowe took the spring quarter off at UCLA to train and play with the US U-20 national team full-time. In 2011, Rowe spent the summer on trial with the German Bundesliga club 1. FC Köln before returning to UCLA for his sophomore season.
Rowe was drafted 3rd overall in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft, by the New England Revolution. He was listed in January 2012 by ESPN as one of the top 10 American players under 21.  He is known for his ball skills and passing ability. He scored his first goal in the 2012 campaign for the New England Revolution in a surprising win over defending MLS Champions the Los Angeles Galaxy 3-1 on the road.
Rowe played for the US U-18 national team, and the US U-20 national team, starting in all three games, scoring three goals and assisting on one in the 2011 CONCACAF U-20 Championship tournament, while wearing the number 10 jersey.
|Club||Season||Major League Soccer||US Open Cup||MLS Cup||CONCACAF||Total|
|New England Revolution
- Pac-12 Conference Player of the Year:
- Winner: 2011
- Pac-12 Conference Freshman Player of the Year:
- Winner: 2010
- Pac-12 Conference:
- First-team: 2010, 2011
- NSCAA Far West Region:
- First-team: 2010
- NCAA All-American:
- Third-team: 2010
- "Sounders FC Blog | Catching up with local product Kelyn Rowe at Sounders camp". Seattle Times Newspaper. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Goff, Steven (2011-02-25). "Tuesday kickaround: USA vs. Spain, Zak Whitbread, Diego Restrepo, Kelyn Rowe, Eddie Johnson, Barcelona vs. Real Madrid - Soccer Insider". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "72 Players Invited to US U-18 Camp". Soccer-tournament-guide.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Kelyn Rowe". U.S. Soccer. Retrieved 2011-05-28.