From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kemet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kemet may refer to:
- Km (hieroglyph), km.t the name of ancient Egypt in Egyptian
- KEMET Corporation, American capacitor manufacturer
- Kemetism, revivals of the ancient Egyptian religion
- Kmt (magazine), an academic journal of ancient Egypt
- kmt also means, 'The Black Land'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kemet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.