From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kemper may refer to:
- Booz Allen Classic (originally known as the Kemper Open), was a regular golf tournament on the PGA Tour from 1968 to 2006
- City of Quimper, France, in the Breton language
- Edmund Kemper, convicted serial killer active in California, United States, during the 1970s
- Kemper: The CoEd Killer, 2008 film loosely based on the above
- Ellie Kemper, American actress and comedienne
- Frederick T. Kemper (1816-1881), American school-founder & brother of James L. Kemper
- James L. Kemper, Confederate general in the American Civil War & governor of Virginia, U.S.
- Johan Kemper (1670-1716), Christian Kabbalist
- Kemper Corporation, American insurance company
- Kemper County, Mississippi, U.S.
- Kemper Project, energy project in Kemper County
- Kemper Harreld, African-American concert violinist (1885-1971)
- Kemper Profiling Amplifier, profiling amplifier
- Nathan Kemper, 19th-century American filibuster, brother of Reuben & Samuel Kemper
- R. Crosby Kemper (1892-1972), banker & philanthropist
- Kemper Arena, indoor arena in Kansas City, Missouri
- R. Crosby Kemper, Jr. (1927-2014), banker & philanthropist
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, in Kansas City, Missouri
- Reuben Kemper (1770-1826), American filibuster, brother of Samuel Kemper
- Samuel Kemper (d. 1814), American filibuster
- William T. Kemper (1866-1938), patriarch of the Kansas City banking family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kemper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.