||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2010)|
KenRadio Broadcasting is an online talk radio station with its main focus on the latest technology news. Produced in Los Angeles and occasionally on location at big trade shows and other important events, Ken Rutkowski and Andy Abramson's audio and video shows cover media, technology, and entertainment topics as well as regurlarly highlight events to help connect individuals and companies with key relationships they need in the entertainment and technology worlds.
Tech News IQ Report
KenRadio’s daily newsletter Daily Tech News Clicks (IQ Report), read by an audience of over 42,000 daily (01/01/10), provides statistical overview and daily podcasts Monday through Friday, encompassing all the major media, technology, and entertainment news from around the globe.
World Tech Round Up
KenRadio’s daily talk show--World Tech Round Up, listened by 175,000 people from over 40 countries, primarily U.S.)—is daily technology news internet radio talk show with a personalized insight and perspective on global high tech industry business news and views from around the globe hosted by Ken Rutkowski and Andy Abramson.
Since 1995, this online radio talk show provides updates on the latest news, advises on what’s new, what works, and what is really important and happens in the today’s media, technology, and entertainment worlds. All the stories and interviews are presented in an opinionated, analytical manner, providing its listeners with a thoughtful and informative analysis of what really happens in the high tech segment.
Personal Radio Broadcasting Site
In a 2003 Online Journalism Review article, KenRadio Broadcasting was classified as a Personal Video Broadcasting Site.
Kenradio’s World Tech Roundup content partners include:
CBS Radio, Microsoft's Windowsmedia.com and Microsoft's Mobile Windowsmedia, iRadio, iTunes, AOL Radio, Telstra (Australia's leading telecommunications carrier), PCCW (Hong Kong's biggest telephone company), SA Telkom (South Africa's primary telephone carrier)
- Radio and Internet Newsletter, April 2, 2003
- Press Release Media Circuits
- http://www.digitalhollywood.com/%231DHSpring05/DHSp0517.html Digital Hollywood |date= March 30, 2003 |title = Transforming Television: From Reality TV, HDTV and Interactive TV, to PVR TV and VOD TV
- http://www.merinews.com/citizen_journalism_wiki.jsp Citizen Journalism
- "Microsoft Announces Updated Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition With New Plus!" (Press release). Microsoft Corp. October 14, 2003. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
- KenRadio's World Tech Round Up
- Digital Media Journal
- "KenRadio.com Joins E-Commerce Summit" (Press release). InternetNews.com. July 13, 2000. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
- Gadget Fest 2009 http://www.commnexus.org/programs/gadgetfest-2009-emcees-judges.php