Ken Austin (inventor)
Ken Austin is an inventor, technologist, Chairman of Inview Technology Ltd and an expert in the Electronic program guide (EPG) field. His company, based in Northwich, Cheshire, UK is privately owned. Between 1986 and 1996 he was Technical Director and Vice Chairman of Pilkington Micro-elec Ltd. 
Sir Robin Buchanan Nicholson, FRS, FREng (ex Chief Scientific Adviser to Margaret Thatcher) said in the Sunday Times that "Ken Austin is a true inventor of commercial merit." He also featured in the book Organising Genius by Paul Thorne (ISBN 978-0631169598). 
- "Kenneth Austin, Chairman at Inview Technology Ltd". Linked In. 02/03/2012.
- "Kenneth Austin: Semi-conductor integrated circuits/systems". Patent Fish. 02/03/2012.
- Nakamoto, Michyio (23 October 1992). "Pilkinton arm wins chips deal". The Financial Times. p. 14.
- "InView ready to switch on global market". Manchester Evening News. 02/03/2012.
- "TV Patents taken by Ken Austin". Patent Lens. 2012-03-16.
- ""Infinite" programmable gate array makes incremental changes on the fly. (product announcement)". Original article from: Electronic Design. 11/01/1990.
- Fishlock, David (7 December 1989). "Glass Breaks into Chip Market". The Financial Times. p. 13.
- "On Demand, Inview launch VOD on connected TVs". Rapid TV News. 2011-02-21.
- "Inview’s own Official Website". Inview. 2012-03-19.