Kenneth "Ken" Bentley is a British drama director who works primarily in audio and theatre. He is best known for his work with Big Finish Productions, including their long-running series of audio dramas based on the popular British science-fiction series Doctor Who.
In addition to his directing work Bentley was an assistant music researcher on Stephen Poliakoff's Capturing Mary, and his written work includes Atramuntanat (a play about the life of Salvador Dalí) as well as a short story and several co-written short films.
- Phedre (Temp Contre Temps, Purcell Room) 
- Flowers of the Dead Red Sea (Recidivist TC, Philosophy Society) 
- Oleanna (Firebrand, The White Bear) 
- The Speckled Band (Drayton Court Theatre) 
- Atramuntanat (Motiv, Edinburgh Festival) 
- The Diary of One Who Vanished (Sound Lyrical, Purcell Room) 
- Arianna A Naxos (Temp Contre Temps, Purcell Room) 
- The Bedsit (Wide, Chicago, USA) 
- Dark is the Night (Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh Festival) 
- Anna Weiss (Go Girl, Jermyn Street Theatre) 
- The Damage (Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh Festival) 
- The Simple Truth (Firebrand, rehearsed reading)