||This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (May 2015)
Ken Fraser (born 17 February 1940) is a former Australian rules footballer in the (then) Victorian Football League (VFL).
Ken Fraser was an outstanding centre half-forward, Essendon Football Club captain, premiership captain and player, and Victorian representative.
In 2001 Fraser was inducted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame.
Ken Fraser was also Principal of Templestowe Secondary College in Lower Templestowe, Victoria, Australia for many years.
- Essendon 1958–1968 (Games: 198 Goals: 157)
- 2nd in the Brownlow Medal 1962, 1964
- Essendon Best & Fairest 1963, 1964
- Essendon captain 1965–1968
- Essendon premierships 1962, 1965 (captain)
- Essendon Team of the Century
- Victorian representative (9 games, 20 goals)