Ken Paulson is the dean of the College of Mass Communication at Middle Tennessee State University, president and CEO of the First Amendment Center, former editor in chief of USA Today and former president of the Freedom Forum and Newseum. He graduated from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri  and the University of Illinois College of Law in Champaign, Illinois.
- Broden, Scott (23 April 2013). "Ex-USA TODAY editor named dean at Middle Tenn. State". USA Today. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- Hopkins, Jim (8 August 2010). "Freedom Forum discloses management shake-up; Ken Paulson is out as president and chief operator". Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- Tsukayama, Hayley (10 September 2008). "Journalism school begins its centennial celebration". Columbia Missourian. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- "Biography: Ken Paulson, USA TODAY Editor". 20 November 2008. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Posts tagged 'Speaking Freely'". Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- Gloss, Megan (22 April 2004). "Freedom Sings Will Be Performed At Clarke College's Kehl center April 26". Telegraph-Herald. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- "ASNE moves to University of Missouri in new partnership". 3 April 2012. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
|This biographical article about a print editor of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|