|Born||Kendall Nicole Jenner
November 3, 1995
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||Sierra Canyon School|
|Occupation||Television personality, model|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Kylie Jenner (sister)
Kendall Nicole Jenner (born November 3, 1995) is an American television personality, model, and brand ambassador for Seventeen Magazine. She is best known for appearing on the E! reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians that she shares with her family.
Early life and family
Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California. She is the first daughter of William Bruce Jenner and Kristen "Kris" Mary Jenner (born 1955; formerly Kardashian, née Houghton). She has a younger sister, Kylie Kristen (born 1997). Through her mother's side, she has three older half-sisters: Kourtney Mary (born 1979), Kimberly Noel "Kim" (born 1980) Khloé Alexandria (born 1984), and one brother Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian (born 1987). From her father, she has three older half-brothers: Burton William "Burt" (born 1978), Brandon Thompson (born 1981), and Sam Brody (born 1983), and an older half-sister, Casey Jenner (born 1980). Jenner was a cheerleader at Sierra Canyon School, but became homeschooled in the 2012-2013 school year.
Jenner was first featured in Paper magazine's "Beautiful People" article series with Kylie in 2010. She began her modeling career by signing with the Wilhelmina modelling agency at age 14. Her first modeling job was a campaign for Forever 21. She has done photo shoots with OK! magazine, Teen Vogue, and photographer Nick Saglimbeni. Jenner has also expressed an interest in acting as well, but has explained that college is a greater priority. Also, she has modeled for the Sherri Hill dress line, which specializes in dresses for proms and pageants. Once again, she pursued runway by modeling for the official Hello Kitty Launch for Forever 21 in Los Angeles. Seventeen Magazine chose Kendall along with Kylie Jenner as Style Stars of 2011 and also the new 'Style Ambassadors' for the magazine. Kendall and Kylie have also been given the opportunity to host events such as the Glee: The 3D Concert Movie red carpet and the The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 red carpet event in Los Angeles; the two also did an interview in the Bing Box at The Hunger Games premiere on March 12, 2012.
Jenner has ventured into runway modelling, Her first runway modeling job was the Sherri Hill show in New York on September 14, 2011. She and Kylie have also hosted fashion week parties. Kendall has two nail lacquers from the Nicole O.P.I nail polish brand called "All Kendall-ed up" and "Kendall on the Katwalk". In 2012, Jenner was on the cover with her sister Kylie on Teen Vogue. Also, she was on the cover of Seventeen Magazine's Back-To-School September issue along with her younger sister, Kylie Jenner.
|2012||Hawaii Five-0||AJ||TV series (1 episode: "I Ka Wa Mamua")|
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2008||E! True Hollywood Story||Documentary|
|2009||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||TV series|
|2011||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||TV series (2 episodes)|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||TV series|
|2011||Kendall's Sweet 16||TV series|
|2012||America's Next Top Model Cycle 18||TV series|
|2013||Kourtney and Kim Take Miami||TV series (1 episode: "Dragon Me Down")|
- Marcus, Stephanie (August 16, 2011). "Kim Kardashian's Height: How Tall Are Kim, Kendall, Khloe, Kylie & Kourtney? (PHOTOS)". The Huffington Post.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Retrieved 2013-02-08.
- "Go team! Kendall and Kylie Jenner turn cheerleaders as they support high school football team". Daily Mail. September 7, 2011.
- "Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Exclusive JJJ Interview!". Just Jared. September 2012.
- Echlin, Hobey (2010-03-29). "Beautiful People 2010: Kendall & Kylie Jenner". Paper (Paper Publishing Company). Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- Staff writers (2010-10-07). "Kendall & Kylie Open Up in Interview & Photoshoot". OK! (Northern & Shell). Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- Keltner de Valle, Jane. "Growing-up Kardashian; Kendall and Kylie Jenner". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "Kendall Looks So Beautiful". Kim Kardashian Blog: Official website. Retrieved 2011-03-26.
- Jenner,Kendall (2010-03-29). "Hosting The Hello Kitty Launch". Retrieved 2011-02-09.[dead link]
- Kim Kardashian (2011-10-06). "Kendall Jenner Models Swimsuits in New Campaign - E! Online". Au.eonline.com. Retrieved 2012-04-14.
- Gibson, Cristina (September 15, 2011) "See Kendall Jenner's Runway Modeling Debut!". E! Online.
- Gibson, Cristina (September 8, 2011). "Kylie and Kendall Jenner Modeling, Hosting Fashion Week Parties!". E! Online Australia.