From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kenedy may refer to:
- Kenedy, Texas, USA, a city in Karnes County
- Kenedy County, Texas, USA, a county
- Kenedy Independent School District, in Kenedy city, Texas, USA
- Kenedy County Wide Common School District, in Kenedy County, Texas, USA
- Mifflin Kenedy (1818-1895), South Texas rancher and businessman and namesake of Kenedy County, Texas and Kenedy city, Texas
- Kyla Kenedy (born 2006), U.S. actress
- Soccer players
- Kenedy (footballer), aka Robert Kenedy Nunes do Nascimento (born 1996), Brazilian soccer player
- Kenedy Silva Reis, aka Keninha (born 1985), Brazilian soccer player
- Daniel Kenedy, aka Daniel Kenedy Pimentel Mateus dos Santos (born 1975), Portuguese soccer player
- Kenidi family, a fictional family from North of 60, members such as Michelle Kenidi and Peter Kenidi
- Kennedy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenedy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.