Kennedy Animation Incorporated is an animation studio based in Toronto and Manila. The studio's executive officer is Glen Kennedy, who worked as an animaton supervisor for Filmation and Hanna-Barbera during the 1980's. Dan Lee, another Kennedy Cartoons animator, went on to Pixar before his death in 2005. The studio provided animation for the following cartoons:
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (1988) - Several scenes in 8 episodes: A Bicycle Built For Boo!, The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core, The Schnook Who Took My Comic Book, Wanted Cheddar Alive, For Letter or Worse, Now Museum, Now You Don't, Scooby Dude and Lights...Camera...Monster.
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) - Several scenes.
- Tiny Toon Adventures (1990-1991) - 17 half-hour episodes: Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow, Buster and the Wolverine, Gang Busters, Fields of Honey (Emmy Award), Best o' Plucky Duck Day, The Acme Bowl, You Asked for It: Part 2, Inside Plucky Duck, Son of Looniversity Daze, Pollution Solution, Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?, The Looney Beginning (Primetime Emmy nomination), High Toon, You Asked for It Again, Son of the Wacko World of Sports, How Sweetie It Is and New Character Day. Also several scenes in 2 other episodes: Strange Tales of Weird Science and Hero Hamton.
- Darkwing Duck (1991) - 6 half-hour episodes: Water Way to Go, Whiffle While You Work, Dry Hard, Jurassic Jumble, Up, Up and Awry and Darkwing Doubloon. In its Tiny Toons and Darkwing Duck days the studio outsourced some scenes of animation to StarToons, located in Chicago.
- Goof Troop (1992-1993) - 15 half-hour episodes: Cabana Fever, Counterfeit Goof, Hot Air, Tub Be or Not Tub Be, Max-imum Protection, Lethal Goofin', For Pete's Sake, Hallow-Weenies, Cat's Entertainment, Educating Goofy, Queasy Rider, Puppy Love, Sherlock Goof, Talent to the Max and Clan of the Cave Goof.
- Bonkers (1993-1994) - 8 half-hour episodes and 1 short: Tune Pig, Out of Sight, Out of Toon, Once in a Blue Toon, The Final Review, Fall Apart-Land, A Wooly Bully, Frame That Toon, Miracle at the 34th Precinct and Goldijitters and the Three Bobcats.
- Aladdin (1994-1995) - 12 half-hour episodes: The Game, Much Abu About Something, Stinker Belle, SandSwitch, As the Netherworld Turns, The Way We War, Smolder and Wiser, Mission: Imp Possible, The Lost City of the Sun, Night of the Living Mud, Poor Iago and Eye of the Beholder.
- Fantastic Four (1994) - The season one opening.
- The Wacky World of Tex Avery (1997) - The opening.
- What A Cartoon! (1997) - 1 short: Tales of Worm Paranoia. With Carbunkle Cartoons.
- "The Clayman and Associates - Glen Kennedy - Animation Associate". Theclayman.com. Retrieved 2010-10-18.